Thursday, April 5, 2012

Psalm 100:3

Know that the Lord, He is God!
It is He who made us and we are His,
we are His people, and the sheep of His pasture.

Psalm 100:3 (ESV
)

In the spirit of my recent posts... another scripture that points to God as the Creator.

I received a comment on my last post. I believe that this commenter was what is sometimes known as a "troll." He did not like my arguments against evolution. Although he posted anonymously, he claimed that he was an astrophysicist. Imagine that! An astrophysicist commenting on my little blog that gets next to no traffic. Who would have thought?

I did not appreciate the anonymous astrophysicist's tone, so I deleted his comment, but I did want to address his criticisms. I will at some point, when I am not busy with family coming home for holidays, which is much more fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment