Wednesday, April 20, 2011

A year later

I haven't posted here for nearly a year.

It has been a difficult year.

This past winter was brutal. It started early and snowed hard, froze hard, and continued long.

This week is spring break, with Easter coming on Sunday. Temperatures are predicted to be in the 40-50 range with lots of rain. Last night, howling wind, thunder and lightening kept me from peaceful sleep. My daffodils are up, but they look pale in the dim, clouded atmosphere. I don't feel like taking pictures of them. The rabbits ate most of the rest of my landscaping... the holly and the rose-of-sharon are bare of bark. We will likely have to replace a lot.

It is a good atmosphere for practicing Habakkuk 3:17-19.

On a bright note, DJ is doing better.

No comments:

Post a Comment