Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Seven Scriptures

Genesis 1:1
In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth.

Job 19:25-26
For I know that my Redeemer lives, and at the last He will stand upon the earth. And after my skin has been thus destroyed, yet in my flesh I shall see Him.

Psalm 27:1
The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

Proverbs 3:5
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding.

Isaiah 55:8
For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, declares the LORD.

John 3:16
For God so loved the world, that He gave His only Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life.

Revelation 4:11
Worthy are You, our Lord and God, to receive glory and honor and power, for You created all things, and by Your will they existed and were created.

(all quotes from the ESV)

No comments:

Post a Comment